Calvary Adelaide Hospital
The 20 operating theatres are equipped to manage highly specialised procedures and are supported by a 20-bed level 3 intensive care unit for patients should they require monitoring for any medical or surgical conditions. The ICU is headed up with specialist intensivists with extensive experience 24 hours a day.
The New $300 million Calvary Adelaide Hospital Features:
- 20 state-of-the-art digital integrated operating theatres including 40 surgical lights and 40 pendants
- 20 ICU bays including 40 pendants
- 2 ED resus pendants
- A custom-designed hybrid theatre combining an operating theatre and radiology suite to diagnose and treat patients faster
- 344 single-occupancy rooms with ensuite bathrooms, including 20 ICU beds and
- 66 day surgery beds
- SA’s only privately-owned 24-hour emergency department
- A 15,000 sqm rehabilitation and allied health wing
- A rehabilitation wing with a hydrotherapy pool and mobility garden
- A radiology, pathology and onsite pharmacy and coffee shop.